2. So I mentioned before that I have a new hobby, well my new hobby got a new hobby... I learned/ (borrowed the idea from a website) that you can stitch cards. So here are the two cards that I have done so far..
3. We have a herd of Deer that live in our neighbor hood.. I finally got pictures of them.
And no I haven't named them.... Yet!!!
4. We have been stalling to get any sorta of Cable type TV. But we finally broke down and got a converter box and bunny ears, I was so excited I haven't seen Law and Order SVU since before we got married, and I got caught up on ANTM, and Hell's kitchen, and American Idol.. And don't you worry about Jedd, he got a new PS3 game, so I havent' really had a husband for about a week..
5. I go to the Dr. next wednesday... We should know if I am close to getting ready to start trying to having kids, But before we do try I still need to get a new Pump, and I am hoping that there is some unknown program that will pay for it :) keep your fingers crossed for me....
2 comments:
I love those cards...so cute! and it looks simple enough that I could even do it! I hope all goes well at the dr. even though-are you SURE your ready for kids?! I'm all crossed in hopes for you 'free' pump...
1. You could have changed the end of each OTHER word to make them have a "y"... Oh well... NEXT
2. Love the Cards! :) So cool! :) The sheep is pretty awesome!
3. Deer. Boys would love them. :) We would go on walks to the Orchards behind where we live to see them...
4. HOORAY for TV!!! :)
5. Babies are exciting and scary. You'll be an awesome mom and Jedd will be a great dad. Hope the pump is free and the babies come when you want / are ready! :)
Post a Comment