So I like the way that other people's blogs look so I attempted to make my look cute. Didn't happen, so help me please.
Well I wish we had an exciting life or stories to tell, my life is really not that exciting. Here is one story that shows how super smart I am. At work we have freezer that we keep our frozen rolls in. It was broken for about 5 days, it was about 70 degrees it should be about -10. So they send a repair guy to fix it, he did. I was cleaning off the front of the glass which had tape residue on it. I windexed the out side of the glass and notice that there is still some dirty spots. So I open up the door and spray the inside with Windex...about half way down my brain kicks in a reminds me that this is a freezer that is on and the glass is about -10. Yup the windex froze instantly to the glass. So then I think "I'll get some hot water on a rag and clean the windex off" Yup that froze too. I finally got a dry rag and had to scrap off the windex/hot water ice on the inside of the glass.
That is just a day in my life.
2 comments:
I had the same problem one time, and everything I tried kept freezing, but then I used some rubbing alcohol, and it didn't freeze!
And I think your new background does look cute!
You're blog make-over looks great just try a 3 column one next time and everything should fit a little better! How are you? Besides the work accident?! Can you get together on a Monday, Tuesday or Saturday for lunch in Provo? BTW, you've been faltering on comments on MY blog! I miss you.
Post a Comment