Monday, February 2, 2009

Post no more

So I have been inspired by Sarah to start to blog just a bit more.. and with a new work schedule I will have lots more time to do more nonsense stuff..

To begin the title of this is Post no more... because I am no longer officially a Post, it was a very sad thing for me to lose.. I have been a Post for 24 years, and it is something that I am very proud of. but now when I introduce myself I don't have that Last name.
Don't get me wrong I love my new last name and I waited for 3 1/2 years to get it, but it is still very sad to me that I lost my Post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://god-has-a-blog.blogspot.com/

Check out that blog. Funniest blog ever. :)

Anonymous said...

And no need to be sad. You can be Jessie Post Shepherd when you introduce yourself. Even if it isn't what you are legally named. For goodness sakes, I'm Mandy when I introduce myself, not April! :)

Anonymous said...

Keep it up...