Wednesday, March 4, 2009
My Goal
So I decided last night while I was lying in bed trying to go to sleep that I could use this as my own little way to help me stay on track. Because at this time only two of you know I have this and probably don't' read it all that much then I though this would be good. See what it is, is that I am trying to get healthy and my blood in control so I can get pregnant. I have a short way to go ( it's not a long way cause I have been trying to be good all ready) I have to get my A1C score below 7 and keep my blood between 80 and 120. Right now I am keeping my blood ( on good days, when I try) between 100-150. So I do have a ways to go on that. I also need to stop eating Candy and Junk food. So I am going to use this as a place where I can report to myself how I think I am doing... So hopefully we can start to try to have kids before the end of this year... I laugh that I am going to be in the best shape of my life, and then get pregnant:) So here I go... Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
GOOD LUCK! :)
And I have you on my "read list" so whenever you post something new, I find out and I read it.
So there.
:) Hope everything is going well for you guys!!!
That's a good idea to help keep you motivated! Just think of it as your diet control journal. Good luck & if we lived closer, I'd love to work out with you...Don't worry, I got your email about that recipe & just need to take the time to reply. Loves
Post a Comment