So lately really random things seem to make me go ahhhhh. So I thought I would list some of them here.
1. People who don't turn on their blinkers.
2. People who start to go through the light while it is still red.
3. People who walk across the street on a red.
4. People who take the sacrament program and then leave it in the song book box.
5. People who walk the shopping cart almost to the cart return, but for some reason can't take the two more steps to get it in there.
6. Those who just leave the cart up against someones car.
7.When there are three ladies standing together, and two are better friends and one says to the other I need to talk to you and they walk off whispering down the hall... I always think they are talking about me, in a bad way.
1 comment:
Those things annoy me too! :)
I'm slightly obsessive over the cart thing. I want to yell at people when they just leave them out a few parking spaces away from the cart return...
Post a Comment