Wednesday, March 11, 2009

8 things

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Law and Order SVU
2.Real world/ Road rules challenge
3.Americas next top model
4. So You Think You Can Dance
5.Hells Kitchen
6.Ninja Warrior
7.Aqua Teen Hunger Force
8.Challenge (on food network)

8 Things I did Yesterday:
1.Went to Dessert Book
2.Watched for five hours as someone fixed my computer.( it had lots and lots of problems)
3. Took a nap
4.Used new makeup
5.Had Rice and Pineapple for dinner( Jedd had left over Pizza) at 10:00
6.Had Burger King for Lunch
7. Got my Visiting Teaching assignments( which I am really excited for)
8. Drove Home from Provo

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Going home
2. A trip (hopefully) to Disneyland with the whole famdamly in September
3. My Sugar cereal on Sunday
4. The tax credit on our home
5. Making cupcakes with butter cream frosting tonight
6. Twilight coming to DVD so I can finally see it
7. Having babies one day
8. the rest of forever with Jedd

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Cafe Rio
2. Chin Wah ( I am stealing this one from Sarah, but we make special trips to sandy just to go)
3. Apple Bees
4. I loved Dee's just for there Cheese Fries
5. Training Table
6. Mimi's Cafe
7. Appolo Burger
8. Dairy Keen( Ha ha ha)

8 Things on my wish list:
1.To be pregnant by the end of the year
2. To have Triplets ( 2 boys 1 girl)
3. Jedd to find a really good job with really really good insurance
4. To get in shape- before I get pregnant with my triplets
5. That I could find a passion for some thing in life
6. That I could spell better then a 2nd grader.
7. To see a unicorn( this is my wish list right)
8. To find the end of a rainbow

8 People I tag:
Sorry once again there are only two of you who see this :)
for now... I need to expand this list.
1. Mandy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so I realized I should've left the triplets part of the earlier comment on here...oh well. So do you work in Provo or how often are you down? We've GOT to get together...