Tuesday, March 24, 2009

being a size 12 (almost)

I do all my blog thinking right before I go to bed... and I really come up with good things at night and then forget them in the morning.
But last night I was thinking about the fact that my pants are getting too big, not that I am complaining, but I came to realize that I will never be a size 8 it is impossible for my body to get that small, and I really am ok with that. And I also came to except that I will always be the "bigest" one of my sister-in-laws, just becuase they all have smaller bone sturctures and things like that, And I am really ok with all this as long as I am in shape, and healthy! I am happy with my self, I wish I was healthier, but That will come in time, and until then I am happy, and that is all that matters to me.. and that is my rant for this day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get all my good ideas at night too! :)

You are awesome. You look PERFECT. I wouldn't want you any other way! (So stop losing all that weight, would you?!) :)

Anonymous said...

You are lucky you are a size 12! That is my goal to one day be back down to that...I started working out last week, but have yet to do any this week so we'll see how it goes...Let's plan lunch soon too. At a healthy place! I think about what to blog about right before bed too & then I can't get to sleep & don't remember in the morning either.