1. I was making cup cakes last night, and I started to make the butter cream frosting for them and the sugar would just not do what I knew it was supposed to do. So after about 10 min of beating it, I took some into Jedd to see what he thought of it. Well he tasted it and asked me what kind of sugar I had used... Well apparently when you make frosting of any kind you use powered sugar not normal sugar. Once again something most girls Know that somehow I missed. The recipe even told me what kind of sugar to use and I skipped the first word and went right on to sugar. I had to throw all that out, but then I was out of time so I have to try the frosting again tonight.
2. When we moved into our house we packed everything we don't use all the time in Rubbermaid's and put them down in our scary somewhat basement. With all this packing and unpacking and storing I lost my camera and then found it but then lost my charger for the batteries. We just recently found the box that had the charger in so my camera has gotten lost of use in the last few days. But since we don't have kids we have lots of pictures of our two cats. I will try to post them so you can see our cute cats.
3. I am a really unorganized person, and Jedd is a very very organized person... we have struggles on what our definitions of "clean" are, so I took a picture last night of Jedd's side of the bed and then my side of the bed, I find it really funny.
4. I got a call yesterday from our Bishop, and he informed me that they would like us to speak in church on Sunday, We each get 8 min. I figure I can introduce us, give a very short talk and leave the rest of the 14 min to Jedd to fill. He is a much better speaker then me.
5. In my little pathetic garden, I have tulips coming up, and there is one little yellow flower that has all ready opened, I actually think it is a weed, but still I have color in my garden. One of my goals for this spring is to redo all my flower beds.
3 comments:
I like this! I just may steal your idea you stole! If it's ok with you anyway?
I love that you posted pictures of the "cat kids" and your side of the bed vs Jedd's! :) Miah's just as messy as I am so, both sides look like that in our room! :)
You're lovely. I miss you...
that is WAY too short notice to speak in church this Sunday...woah! Good luck tho. You have the same approach I have with the introducing & leaving the rest up to the better public speakers! That's silly about the frosting! & I love seeing the difference between the messy & clean...
Post a Comment