Wednesday, March 11, 2009

3 thing Wednesday

1. I am stealing this idea from Sarah so I hope you don't mind:) if you do too bad I still using it.

2. Last week I was doing the dishes and I was trying to clean the blender. There was food stuck down in the very bottom by the blade and I had a knife and was trying to get the junk out.. Jedd walked into the kitchen and was watching me, after a few minutes he took it away from me and unscrewed the bottom. I had no Idea that the bottom unscrewed, it was so much easier to clean after that.

3. To piggy back off the last one.. Jedd always teases me that I am lacking girl knowledge. I fully agree with him, I guess I was absent that day in 6th grade when they handed out the book of all the little things that all girls should know.. My list could just go on and on..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you, it took me like 4 or 5 years to learn that the bottom of the blender could just screw off... Weird.

I'll do the 8's later. :)

Anonymous said...

don't feel bad, I didn't know the blender unscrewed either (until you just told me:) You'll have to elaborate on WHY Jedd thinks your lacking common girl knowledge. Maybe it's just an inside joke I dont get?! But I think it has to do more with the fact that you grew up with only brothers (older ones besides that) than missing the maturation program...But I am more than happy to help you out if you need it! Triplets? wishful thinking hon. After your 1st, you'll be glad that wish didn't come true (trust me, I thought I wanted twins)...