Friday, March 20, 2009

5 Fact Friday

1. Our talks on Sunday went well, I got up and told how we met, this is how it went... We were childhood sweethearts and after high school Jedd wanted to go out and make his own way in the world, so he decided to be a crab fishermen in the barring strait. after a few months his boat was attacked by Russian pirates, I started to talk long walks, and a rich guy took a fancy to me, so I figured that if I couldn't have my one true love I would take a rich guy, well he had horses so I started to take long rides and one day I came upon 3 guys, one big giant, one small man who used really big words, and A man with a sword who was obsessed with a six fingered man...
And that point every one laughed.. but I still had people come up and say they believed me right till the end.

2. There is a divers ed car that every day about 3:30 uses my car to practice parallel parking, I even stand out and watch them, but they won't stop.

3. Because it is a beautiful day I decided to pull out my Capri's and I was so happy because last year they fit, kinda tight and when I put them on today I can pull them off when they are done up.

4. My Family is planing a trip for Disneyland in September and I am counting down the days... I really really want to go on a road trip.

5. I am the co chair of the enrichment committee and we had our Relief Society Birthday party on Tuesday, it went well. We had about 21 Ladies show up, and we had enough food to feed about 80... It will be an interesting calling...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. YAY for Princess Bride! :) Though, it did take me longer to figure out than it should have...

2. Sorry about the Drivers Ed Car. :(

3. YAY for losing weight (even when you are JUST FINE without it! :)

4. I. AM. JEALOUS.

5. It's a big calling, but you are totally amazing. I know you can do it. :)

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious about your talk! You are so funny. I'd be afraid of no one laughing, but it sounded like it went well for you!
That is so funny about the parallel parking thing! Just think, if they hit it, maybe you can get a new car out of the deal!
You'll have to [please] make a stop in St. George on your drive to Disneyland. Then maybe we could hitch a ride the rest of the way?!
BTW...i LOVE the diabetes icon you have! I may copy...as a support to my bff! xoLOVESxo

LaCee Clayburn said...

I am so unhappy I missed your talk! We should have been there, it would have been awesome to actually "hear" your story instead of read it!