Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Well Hello There....

We have had internet at our house now for just over a week! I can't belive it has taken me so long to write a blog post:)
It's funny because as I am falling to sleep I always come up with the best posts, but I never had internet so all these great post were written in my head, and that is as far as they got:( and now that I sit down to write I can't think of one of my "great" blogs.

So here is must a post....

For some reason Elias is a person magnet. No matter what store I go into with him, someone (mostly middle age women or old creepy men) have to come up and google at him, and then comment on his hair. Apparently it looks red in all the stores we go in, it's not, it's a brown color.
The latest of these random people was this old man in Costco, who when he saw us beelined it over, I mean he like chased me down. And why did he do this? To tell me a joke about a red head. As he finishs his joke I do my polite laugh, and he says to me that of the 3 (yes 3) other women he told that joke to in Costco that day, I was the only one who laughed. Can we say creeper?
So now that I have internet I hope to have fun things in my life to share.

2 comments:

The Shepherd family said...

hooray for internet at the house!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't believe a post! I was hoping to see a pic of your little guy. How are you?