Friday, May 8, 2009

5 Fact Friday

1. I am doing this for Sarah.... I think you and Mandy are the only ones who read my blog..
2. I started to sale Heritage Makers and I love my website name. Jedd came up with it.. We tried to get storybook love, or scrap to the future, alas both were taking. So we went with theneverendingstorybooking.com it has to be the longest name in the history of naming websites but I think it is clever and funny. If by chance someone who reads this doesn't know what Heritage Makers is.. Please let me know and I would be happy to tell you all about it, or just check out my website that I listed above :)
3. I have an Aunt that for Lent gave up all sweets and lost over 20 pounds... I figured that if she could do it so could I. So I stopped eating candy on Sunday and have gone this whole week with out candy.. that is a big deal considering that I normally eat some sort of candy bar or handful of candy a day. I know that I am not supposed to.. but it's like when you tell a little kid( or men) not to do something, so they just have to do it.
4. I have realized that I have absolutely no attention span for anything.. I can find a cool hobby, do it for about a week and then I slack off.. it's either no attention span or I am just really really lazy( I think it is the latter)
5. I bought my first pair of pointing toed high heels. NOW you may not think this is a big deal but I swore that I would never own a pair, I have always thought that they were so UGLY, but I want to get a outfit for when I do Heritage Makers workshops ( yes I know I am a dork) and I wanted to wear a pair of boot cut jeans I have( May I say they are a size 12) and they are really long so I thought hey high heels would look cute.. but all my cute heels are round toed and you can't see them under the pants, so I swallowed my pride and bought pointy toed shoes. And since I was going bold I thought hell let's go REAL bold.. they are red snake skinned.... they are so freakin hot. I will include a picture when I get one. So I think I have offically become a women!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Why for Sara? Why not for me? I love that you blog...

2. I checked out your site, you need a picture of you.

3. That's awesome! But, um... What about the ice cream? :)

4. Don't get bored with Heritage Makers! :)

5. I hate pointy toed shoes too! They scare me. And I love that you had a purpose in buying them. :) I shall wait to see them before I judge.

LOVES!

Anonymous said...

So just to be nit-picky, you didn't list a #2 so, we'll just call this 4 Fact Fri. THanks for doing it tho. I SO wanna see these heels. Bow-Chica-Bow-Wow! Too bad I'm moving, otherwise I'd love to borrow them! I have yet to own a pair of pointed-toe shoes for the same reason you had. Oh & because my husband is short, so I hardly wear heels! I still need to check out your site, but I have plans to do that tonite. Later...