Thursday, June 11, 2009

Why I like Heber Better than Sandy

First of all I never ever ever thought that I would actually admit that I like Heber better then Sandy, isn't it funny how life changes your mind.

1. there is defiantly less traffic up here
2. Where else are you going to have to pass a tractor, back hoe, and a guy on a horse all on one road.
3. we don't need an AC we just open all the windows.
4. I have a herd of deer in my yard... need I say more
5. I have irrigation that waters all my flowers and trees
6. I can walk to work, the store, the movie rental place, the park, food places, Church
7. I have made some amazing friends up here.
8. It is about 10 degrees cooler up here at all times.
9. We live close to both our parents, and most of are family.
10. And the most important thing is that I met Jedd up here... even though I swore I would never marry someone from up here:) I am sure glad I took that one back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot:
*Because I met Mandy there and she is absolutely amazing and wonderful and giving and beautiful.... Right?

I'm glad you moved there too. :)