Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday List

1. I always forget to do this on Fridays... or I remember and have things I want to say when I am at home with no Internet access. So you all are going to get my list whenever I remember( or have something to say)

2. Jedd and I came home last night about 7 and our neighbors were having a party, not a big deal but their guest were parked up and down the street in front of our house across the street... everywhere. This didn't bother me, the person who was parked in our little drive way thing, and the person who was parked behind that car did bother me. Jedd uses the little drive way thing and so these two cars had completely blocked in his car. It really didn't bug me too too bad just a little annoying. So I left my house today at like 8 to go work out.. both cars still there.. when I got back at 9 they were both gone... When I just went home for lunch same car is back and parked in our little drive way.. I know it shouldn't bother me, but they are in our drive way and there is two whole sides of the street where this car could park or the people who they are visiting have a huge drive way. And Jedd can't get his truck out, unless he drives it over the weeds and the curb.. which we shouldn't have to do.

3. I went to my doctors last Wednesday, my A1C has come down.. it went from 8.3 to 8.2 which is still really bad. I should be below 7.5 , she told me that if we were to try to get pregnant right now it would be bad because the chance of having a miscarriage or lots of problems with the pregnancy is really high.. so I go back in in two months so Hopefully I can get myself in better control by then. I also go in this week to see a dietitian and then next week I go in for my training.. but then I get my new Pump... yeah... So that should help me also.

4. I discovered something about myself this weekend...I liked to complain but I get really really annoyed when others complain.. It is something I know I need to work on.. I was complaining to Jedd about other people complaining and it sort of hit me that I was doing the exact thing that I was so annoyed about. The other thing I need to work on( there are many and I have a list) is that I get annoyed really easily.(as you can tell by #2) so these are the two things that I have decided to work on this week. One day at a time....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are funny. :)

First of all, tell your neighbors that it is your driveway and that you would appreciate if their company could park elsewhere. :) Most people would understand that.

And then, when it's time for babies, things will work out somehow. :)

I just love you. :) Complaining and all. :)

The Shepherd family said...

we have had similar problems wherever we lived when we rented. It really stinks, if they keep it up you need to say something! By the way I love your music! :o) have a good day! :o)

Anonymous said...

You totally have a right to be mad about those cars...Next time, leave 'em a vulgar anonymous note on the windshield!
I'm sorry bout your A1c, but hopefully these 2 months it will drop dramatically with everything you've been working so hard with.
And about the complaining thing...wait until you're pregnant...it's 10x worse! Both, yourself & hearing it from others!
You are lacking on the comments on my blog...c'mon!