Friday, June 19, 2009

Five fact Friday

1. I have now done to parties for Heritage Makers.... One day I will get the hang of it:)

2. My wild rose bush bloomed this week, it smells so good and is so so pretty, but every time I cut some to take in side they last about 1 day. I also have poppies that have bloomed in the back yard. The lady who lived in the house before us loved flowers, but it's been a long time since anyone took care of them, and I am not the best at flowers. So it's going to take a year or so but one day I hope to have the house and the flowers looking there best.

3. I have been reading this book (finished today) that is called Skeleton Creek. You read the book and then watch video clips on the Internet. I was skeptical when I started to read it, but it is really good, kind of scary( I can't watch the clips when I am alone) but it's good. The only bad thing is that it leaves you hanging, I have to wait for the next book.( well to put it more correctly I have to wait for my cousin to buy, read, and then let me borrow the next book)

4. I am starting on a new Heritage Makers book that I am really excited about, My Aunt had made a book for Nan years and years ago, it is falling apart and she has given me permission to redo it as a HM book. I will post it as I go, I am hoping to do a lot more with this book then I have done with the other projects I have done.

5. Last but not least... Jedd's birthday was Wednesday, to celebrate we went to Red Lobster. His choice, I hate Fish, the Smell of Fish, the look of fish, it's all just really gross to me... So I order a steak and fries and diet Coke( $19.00) When we got the ticket thingy of course Jedd made fun of me for getting beef and fries for that amount. But the best part about the whole dinner was Jedd had got a plate of everything. there was two types of shrimp, lobster, crab and some other really smelly things. Well they set the plate down and the water says he is going to get Jedd some Crab Crackers. So I make some joke about how the crackers are crabie, blah blah blah. So they bring this plate with the crab crackers. And I start laughing and Jedd looks at me all weird because he doesn't get why I am laughing. Well being the complete dork I am, when they said Crab Crackers I thought they were bringing food. Like the little oyster crackers. I didn't know they had this gizmo for cracking the crab legs...
And this is why we don't' go out to eat a lot, my stupidity...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are liking your Heritage Makers stuff!!! :) Sorry my party didn't turn out...

So did he have a good birthday? :) And you know, I don't eat fish or anything fishy either, so I would have thought they were actually crackers too.. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that "Jessie Moment at Red Lobster"...it doesn't make my comments like that look too bad! If you think you hate the sight/smell of fish now, just wait until you are pregnant...man those senses can be lethal! I am anxious to see your book for NAN & I could never get the link for your first book you made to pull up, could you maybe email it to me again?

The Shepherd family said...

Ha ha ha, thanks for the smile! I would have thought the same thing :o) I don't eat crab so I would have thought it was some kind of food as well :o)