It all started yesterday at lunch when I was in a hurry and I was cooking Jedd chicken nuggets and I was eating left over soup. We have a fry Daddy and after I was done with the nuggets I unplugged it and put the lid sorta on and went into the living to eat lunch. Jedd came it to get his food and all I hear is "Babe" in this I did something wrong tone of voice, so I go back into the kitchen and look at the fry baby... I hadn't let it cool before I set the lid back on. So now we have to try to clean this one or get a new one. And this my friends is why I am the Smartest person alive...
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
I know I shouldn't Brag but....
I am the smartest person alive!!! Yes it's true I am.
It all started yesterday at lunch when I was in a hurry and I was cooking Jedd chicken nuggets and I was eating left over soup. We have a fry Daddy and after I was done with the nuggets I unplugged it and put the lid sorta on and went into the living to eat lunch. Jedd came it to get his food and all I hear is "Babe" in this I did something wrong tone of voice, so I go back into the kitchen and look at the fry baby... I hadn't let it cool before I set the lid back on. So now we have to try to clean this one or get a new one. And this my friends is why I am the Smartest person alive...
What's left of the lid
If you look at the side you can see where it goes from silver to black, that is where I set the lid. the black you see in the grease is the melted lid.
It all started yesterday at lunch when I was in a hurry and I was cooking Jedd chicken nuggets and I was eating left over soup. We have a fry Daddy and after I was done with the nuggets I unplugged it and put the lid sorta on and went into the living to eat lunch. Jedd came it to get his food and all I hear is "Babe" in this I did something wrong tone of voice, so I go back into the kitchen and look at the fry baby... I hadn't let it cool before I set the lid back on. So now we have to try to clean this one or get a new one. And this my friends is why I am the Smartest person alive...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oops! We've all done silly things like that...Just another moment to laugh about!
OH MY GOSH! I'm not the first person to comment?! What is this world coming to?!
Okay, my shock is starting to leave... where was I .....
OH, yeah, I've done that. To our first Deep Fryer. :) Welcome to the club. :)
Post a Comment