Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Life

Life has not been busy or crazy for me I am just really lazy. I determined a long time ago that I don't have passion for things so when I start something(this blog for example) I do really good at what ever it is for a few weeks(if I am lucky) and then it just sorta goes away... and then a few months or years later I start again with what ever and where ever I left it off.

Here is a nice little story about last week...

Jedd and I were leaving to go to Orem the other day and we noticed a car parked by Jedd's truck, and this older lady gets out and starts to walk towards our house. I jump out of the car and go up to her and as I approach her she says to me." are you the new owners" "yes" I replied, " Well I am just here to pick your crab apples but they aren't ready so I will be back in about a month to get them." I sorta just stared at her and then asked which ones the crab apples were. She nicely pointed them out, and then says to me." I didn't think any one was living her because you've let the lawn go" and then pointed to our dead tree." and the tree is dead". So at this point I nicely asked her who she was.. her reply" oh I am friends with Gladys who is Mickey's wife... and I am something something last name" ( I don't rememeber her name really) and then she tells me she'll be back and walks away....
I dont' care if she wants to pick the crab apples, but one who the hell are Gladys and Mickey, and two who does that doesn't ask, or introduce herself just tells me.... Man I love people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think after a while, old people sort of forget their manners and think anything they do is fine. :)

She probably thought you were relatives of whomever used to own the house! :)

Anonymous said...

oh no...you bit your tongue at a time you shouldn't have!! Now she'll think anything growing in your garden is free game! People have guts these days eh?!

LaCee Clayburn said...

hey, great to finally have something to read again!