Thursday, August 20, 2009

My own Golden Girls....

Have you ever felt that some days you live in a sitcom? I have had days that what happens in them has to be part of a Seinfeld episode, I know you have all had them... you may not have realized it yet but you will now:)
The last few weeks I have been living in a Golden Girls episode.... My dad and I joined the Swiss Choir! It is really fun, There is me, a guy around my age and then it jumps to about 5 people around my Dad's age and the rest of the choir is 65 and up... I absolutely love singing in this choir (and I am not being a smart ass saying that)!!! We are performing at Swiss Days, and I just can't wait, the highlight (and why I call this my Golden Girls episode) is that the director, her daughters and a few of the other women will be doing two tap routines during are performance... If you are coming to Swiss days we will be performing both evenings at I believe 7. It will be well worth your time to take about 45 min out of your day and come in and join me in my Episode... not only will you get to see me in a lovely red skirt and puffy shirt... you will be greatly entertained by all the wonderful singing and performing that goes along with this show.... I am going to try and find a video camera so any of you that can't make it can watch it.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you, but I avoid Swiss Days like the plague! :)

So video tape it. Gotta see old ladies tapping! :)

Anonymous said...

I was totally cracking up about the tapping foagies! My parents are gonna be up so I will be sure to tell them to watch for you & your dad. As for me, I won't be able to make it!

Anonymous said...

I know this is my 2nd comment today, but I forgot to mention how impressed I was that you posted twice in 2 days!! Yay! AND i just looked at the guest book you made...LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to throw a heritage makers party. Don't worry, I double checked your spelling too ;-)

The Shepherd family said...

You go girl ;o)