Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day two

Why is it that whenever I try to give up diet coke, to not eat after seven, to stop eating the sweats, try to start reading my scriptures, try to be a really good wife( dinner, clean house, wifefy things) That things seem to go to Hell? That's my question for the day,week, month. I am not saying that life is really bad right now for us, it just seems like when ever I try to do good things for me that life doesn't seem to like that idea. It's easier to just be a bad wife, and eat and drink all the things that I shouldn't. Yeah for life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh, your a good wife. So what if you enjoy your Diet Coke? :) And your hubby is home - make him clean.

(Tell him I taught him better than that!) :)

LOVES!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to married life Jae! That's just how it goes. I promise nobody is that perfect wife who cooks, cleans & massages their man everyday ;) I clean when the house looks dirty...it can take months for dust to collect! And thank goodness for frozen pizza & hamburger helper! Look at the bright side- you can afford diet coke & your not starving. Eating after 7 doesn't matter unless you go to bed at 9...Your great. never think otherwise!

The Shepherd family said...

hang in there Jessie, just take one thing at a time, and make sure you find it important :o)